Our March Madness meeting will be on March 17th [you can wear green, if you want!]. Nine talented members will be demonstrating their talents at nine different tables. You can browse all nine or stay at one- it is up to you. Handouts will be available for you to take home to practice the skill.
- Flange built into binding technique- Lyn Grenier
- Machine Quilting on your home machine- Jeannie Elliot
- Hand quilting – Gail Seely
- Stitch and Stab Method of hand quilting- Ildi Tary
- Pineapple technique- Sue Harnden
- Machine Applique- Maggie Judd
- Hand Applique- freezer paper on top- Mary Ginn
- Kaleidescope block- Barbara O’Neil
- Crazy Quilting- Helen Gosselin
The March Workshop will be held on March 19th at the Plaistow Library.
We will be learning fabric origami- Each person will make a large flower and a small flower which we will use as our award ribbons at the Quilt Show.
Any other flowers are yours- we will provide fabric for the award flowers- bring your own for yours.
A sign-up sheet will be at the meeting so we will have an idea of how many.