Lots of excitement at last night’s meeting:
- New President- who was so efficient at keeping things on time! great Job, Liz!
- Many new members- Diane D. took them all under her loving wing!
- Extraordinary donations to Comfort Quilts and Raffle Baskets- Dianne K. took several trips with the little red wagon!
- Delicious sundaes from Cows Rock- Thanks Lyn! [Glad Maggie and I were seated in the back so got to be one of the first in line!] Ruth C and Sheila also know the benefits of last row seating!
- Absolutely stunning new Raffle Quilt- so many members should take credit!
- Show and Tell on a higher plane- great viewing!
- And then:Jane Hamel- Storyteller Extraordinaire – got me thinking I need to get to know the mailman better!
- Thanks to Ronni and her wonderful program and organizing skills!- Please someone step up to help her!!!
I applaud you all!! Pat Lucey
If you are a new member or a member who didn’t get to June meeting – please grab a piece of the green fabric and the printed instructions to make something for our December holiday gathering.
Also a reminder our charity donations that night at December meeting will be for Newborns In Need. So use these next 3 months to either make something- knitted or crocheted items, burp cloths, bibs, etc or purchase items like baby soaps, powders, lotions, wipes etc. or shop the clearance section of stores for little outfits Thank you. Any questions contact Gail Wozniak
The September Newsletter is now online. Go to the NEWSLETTER tab and Click on September 2017.
Send your membership form into Diane Desjardins before the September meeting so you don’t have to wait in line. As of today, only 70 members have renewed. We can do better than this.
Membership form can be found on the web/blog
Tickets will be sold and quilt displayed at Atkinson Congregational Church September 4.
Come to a quilt show for Atkinson’s 250 celebration on Monday, September 4 from 10-2 at Atkinson Congregational Church.Some members of MVQ belong to this church. As an added bonus there is a car show going on same time and date within walking distance. Contact Helen Weymouth if you wish to help or have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org