Help needed for white elephant

Posted on Updated on

Ladies, I need your help.  Some of us attended an estate sale a couple of weeks ago at a home where a woman was a quilter and had lots of fabric.  She moved to an assisted care facility.  The family has hired a dumpster to clean out the home to prepare the house for selling.  They will allow our guild to go in and take the rest of the fabric for free, however, we need to do this on Wednesday, July 24th at 9 am.  I know it is very short notice, but if you are able to help fill trash bags and bring them out to Angie’s car or my truck please email me at liz@swanquilting.com.  Be advised that we will be cleaning out 3 floors of this home and everything is in disarray.  It will be hot, dirty work but will give a real boost to our white elephant room this year.  Please consider helping out.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you!

9 thoughts on “Help needed for white elephant

Marilyn dutton said:
    July 19, 2019 at 2:03 pm

I can help but cannot get there till 9:30.

MVQ Guild said:
      July 19, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Marilyn: We would be happy to have you. The address is 92 Gardner St. in Groveland. Thank you! Liz

Susan & Robert Nelson said:
    July 18, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Hi Liz, I’m a new member & have volunteered to help in the white elephant room during the quilt show. I’ve got lots of experience clearing out houses for sale and know what to expect if this is a bit ‘out of control’ situation! I will be happy to join in the work on 7/24. I can be there @ 9AM. Should I bring supplies, and if so, what should that be. Thanks for all you do for the guild… I don’t think this is in the job description!😳🤣🤣 Susan Nelson

Sent from my iPad

LizSwan responded:
    July 18, 2019 at 4:23 pm

No problem, Deb. Maybe next time. Thank you!

Debra J Desmarais said:
    July 18, 2019 at 4:17 pm

working that day. wish I could help

Pattie Gregg said:
    July 18, 2019 at 12:35 pm

I can help for a little while…

MVQ Guild said:
      July 18, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Great Pattie! I will put your name on the list. We need to be done by noon because I have appointments all afternoon. Thank you for volunteering!

MVQ Guild said:
    July 18, 2019 at 12:31 pm

No problem, Betty. Thank you!

Elizabeth Hastings said: