I would like to introduce the 2020 Nominating Committee. They are:
Diane Kelley, Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Naylor, Vice Chair email@example.com
Deb Desmarais firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Lydecker email@example.com
Maggie Judd firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact any one of the committee members if you have question. If you wish to nominate yourself or another member for any of the Executive Committee positions, please contact any of the committee members in writing (by email or paper).
The Executive Committee consists of:
We need a full slate of nominees for the April guild meeting. As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.
Elizabeth Swan, President
A sympathy card and flowers were sent to Joann Burns upon the passing of her husband. He past away in July.
Thinking of you card sent to Karen Parent. Her daughter was in an automobile accident.
Get well card was sent to Shirley Reed, who was recently in the hospital.
A sympathy card was sent to the Gueli Family (Linda Gueli & Mike Gueli both members of MVQ) upon the passing of their father.
A sympathy card sent to Gail Forthhoffer upon the passing of her father.
If you know of any member in need of sunshine, please let me know by sending me an email
Lots of excitement at last night’s meeting:
- New President- who was so efficient at keeping things on time! great Job, Liz!
- Many new members- Diane D. took them all under her loving wing!
- Extraordinary donations to Comfort Quilts and Raffle Baskets- Dianne K. took several trips with the little red wagon!
- Delicious sundaes from Cows Rock- Thanks Lyn! [Glad Maggie and I were seated in the back so got to be one of the first in line!] Ruth C and Sheila also know the benefits of last row seating!
- Absolutely stunning new Raffle Quilt- so many members should take credit!
- Show and Tell on a higher plane- great viewing!
- And then:Jane Hamel- Storyteller Extraordinaire – got me thinking I need to get to know the mailman better!
- Thanks to Ronni and her wonderful program and organizing skills!- Please someone step up to help her!!!
I applaud you all!! Pat Lucey
The Executive Board for the Merrimack Valley Quilters Guild is putting together a list of members who will participate as a committee chair or co-chair for the 2017-2018 fiscal year. As a committee chair or co-chair for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, we need to know if you wish to continue your position for the next year. Please let me know, either way, if you plan to continue your position. We need to fill all the positions before the end of June. We hope you will continue the good work you did in 2016-2017. Please let me know as soon as possible. I appreciate your service and your continued support.
Elizabeth Swan, Vice President