Our first virtual workshop is coming next month.
Title: Fun with Braids – Create a “Goof-Proof” Braided Table Runner
Presenter: Kate Colleran of Seams Like a Dream Quilt Designs in Centennial, Colorado. https://seamslikeadream.com/
Kate says, “Learn to cut and sew my goof-proof braid method with my Braid Template while making this fun and easy table runner. Table Scraps is a great pattern for using up some of your scrap strips! The braid is a creative technique to add to your quilting toolbox. You will be amazed at how many uses it has.”
- This will be a half day virtual class on Saturday, January 23, 2021 from 10:00-1:00. The workshop will be on Kate’s Zoom.
- Cost for members is $25 which will be paid by you to Kate when you enroll online. The guild will pay the additional $10.00 cost of the workshop.
- Signup at https://seamslikeadream.shop/products/fun-with-braids-class-for-merrimack-valley-quilters.
- Here’s s link to the main page for our workshop which includes information, supplies list, and available kit information. https://seamslikeadream.shop/pages/table-scraps-table-runner-class-page
- Remember, this is a great opportunity to reduce your stash and create something colorful.
- We need 12 or more participants for this workshop.
If you have questions, email Judy or call her at 978.352.221- (H) or 978.476.2525 (C).
Stay warm and stay healthy.